merry xmas

Saint Moritz Travel Blog

Still in Switzerland! Still having an okay time. There’s not much to do here if you don’t ski and aren’t super rich. St. Moritz is an exclusive resort town and they make sure you know it. I wanted to go shopping the other day. Guess what my choices were? Chanel, Gucci, Dolce and Gabana, Prada, and other stores that I could never afford to even buy a keychain out of! My family went to a restaurant a few nights ago where the most expensive bottle of wine was 1600 euro! Crazy! So, instead of going out and shopping I’m just tking in all the scenery. Every morning I open my window and stare out at the beautiful mountains! I’m going on a ski lift today, but as you might have guessed, I am not skiing back down. I’m just going to ride the ski lift back down. HA! I have no desire to learn how to ski. :/ I’ll take pictures, but I won’t be able to upload them until I get back to Amsterdam or buy a new card reader.

Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas! It’s my first Christmas away from my family. I thought I’d be alright. I mean, we don’t really do anything for Christmas except eat and sit in our pajamas watching movies. I was wrong! I missed it so much! I think things would be better if I was in Amsterdam with my friends, but I’m here in a little snob town with no one to hang out with. Everyone in my house has at least a 15 year age difference with me. I’ll stop being a Grinch for now. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Saint Moritz