"Can't wait to get on the road again." Eh, no, not really.

Estepona Travel Blog

We’ve been on the road which has made the access to internet sketchy so I apologize for the delay in blogs.  I could have blogged in the car then posted when we got to our destinations but two things held me back.  1) a fear of getting car sick (not a great situation when you're driving 400+ miles a day) and 2) our conversations have been so amazing I just couldn't stop!

We are now at the time share in Estepona, just south of Malaga, Spain.  I’m currently sitting in a comfy chair in front of a blazing fire, sipping Brett’s delicious tea and getting a few notes down for blogs to come.  It’s the end of Dec 29th and we’ve spent the entire day recovering from 3 days and 1200 miles of driving excitement.  Including one unfortunate event involving a rest stop, cardboard boxes, masking tape and not one, but two cops with lisps.  That event also resulted in the loss of the USB cord and recharger for our camera so we'll be stealing pics from Brett and Em for future blogs.  Rest assured we are safe, warm and planning a lot more adventure.

Stay tuned for ancient cities, Chinese singers, giant Ferris wheels, the Russian Mafia, Star Trek Dream Teams, the 4th dimension and Lays potato chips like you’ve never seen them before.  Or, if this is the future and I've retroactively posted these posts in their appropriate spots remember, "anything but 16".
Estepona