Manchester begins

Manchester Travel Blog

Well first thing's first - sorry that the last entry was so long for whoever actually read it. I didnt mean for it to be quite so boring lol. K well we got back really late friday night - got a loooovely sleep and went to the city centre the next day to hand out my resume, looking for a job. It all went well until we got home and I realised that no - I am not in fact brunette, as I had always thought I was, I am 'blonde' as I had my Australian contact details on the resumes I had given out instead of my updated, English details... WAY STUPID. (no offence to any Blonde ppl, but thats what I was called =P, and have been called, many times lol). So Sunday consisted of doing the same thing as saturday - but with new resume's. Got an interview at a pub called Brannigans on the spot and started the next night, been there ever since and the people that I work with are awesome. The last thing I wanted back home was another nightclub job with nightclub hours... but im a people person =( and I sorta - somehow - managed to fit in with these guys ... or maybe I just wanted to lol.

If for some reason any of u guys are reading this which i doubt u ever will - but seriously - dont get a big head. lol I like a lot of people haha xox
Manchester