Dinner in the Hague!

The Hague Travel Blog

Oh the excitement!  Brett, aka Mr GPS, couldn't find this restaurant he wanted to take me to! LOL. It was a great Chinese place he had been previously with his family when they were out visiting.  We finally figured out how to call information on his international phone and got the address of the place which was nowhere near where we had been driving around the last hour! HAHAHA.  And as we were driving around, we managed to find ourselves on a street with a DUI checkpoint.  YIKES!  All the ones I've seen in the US they usually just talk to you and do field sobriety tests if they think you may have been drinking.  In this case, they pulled out the breathalyzer.  Of course, Brett is responsible and wasn't drinking anyways so no big deal but still pretty surprising for me.

Afterwards, we headed to the restaurant and were the only people dining, except for members of their family roaming around periodically.  The food was decent but not as good as Brett remembered.  Figures that would be the case after all the driving around to find it! :-)

We drove around the area a bit so I could see some of the sights - definitely need to come back during the day so I can get better pics and see more but looked like an amazing area!

13,209 km (8,208 miles) traveled