A Day of Relaxation

Eindhoven Travel Blog

Our yummy Indian take out

Well, Monday didn't start off too good for me as I had the lovely chest pains I've been battling since September.  I was pretty sick and Brett ended up staying home from work to play nurse maid all day!  He was so kind and generous to give up his work day to stay home and take care of me, although there was not much he could really do for me.

It was nice just to hang out all day as both of us played on our laptops working.  It's amazing how we could both be sitting there handling our day to day job duties for companies in different continents...what a nice feeling!  I only wish I could truly work anywhere if I didn't have to attend court appearances and such back home.  It would be great to just be able to travel anywhere and work like this!  *Sigh* Dreams!

We ended up ordering Indian food that night from a take out place nearby and opened the Australian wine Patricia (pms70) had brought me at Brett's meet up.  OMG! What a yummy dinner (Chicken Tikka Masala thanks to Liz (Quest) from Norway who got me hooked on it!) and Brett had some type of Lamb Curry - everything was excellent and lots of leftovers for me during the week! :D We watched a movie...yes, a chick flick - The Notebook and of course I cried like I do every time and Brett, well, he laughed at me! LOL  He figured out the whole movie in the first 5 minutes...dang him!  HAHA

Our yummy Indian take out
Patricias wine - awesome!
Patricia's wine - awesome!
Eindhoven