One more day till V-Day

Brunei Travel Blog

Its 10.03pm. I just finished putting my stuff in my backpack. Mind you this is my first time travelling with a backpack. Before this I have always enjoyed the luxury of my red crocodile skin rolling bag with its pink makeup bag (I thought of using these bags again for this trip at first, then I thought I might attract too much attention).

I also bought myself a new ipod nano (a pink one too.. notice a pattern now?) and just finished downloading some songs from my favourite cds. Now I have Jason Mraz, Mammia OST (Dancing Queen is awesome in that movie), The Carpenter's best collection, some love songs (yeah..i'm made of pink cotton candy and vanilla ice cream..), a bit of Josh Groban (did I tell you I am soprano in my choir group...yup! I can squeeeeak!) a bit of Spice Girls, a dash of Mariah Carey and a few other songs that could help me kill time throughout my long train journey.

So now as I am typing this blog, (trying to get myself to sleep...I need to be knocked out) my ears are stuffed with The Carpenter's number. Even the dullest song won't be able to put me to sleep! I am excited, nervous, and almost broke now (I shouldnt have used my spending money that buy that ipod dammit!)

Will write some more tomorrow when I get to Saigon a.k.a Ho Chi Minh City... good night everyone...im gonna snooooozzzzze.