Confessions of a Shopaholic at Westfield shopping mall

Shepherds Bush Travel Blog

Westfield

This is the place to be if like me, you LOVE shopping. This shopping centre opened up just before Christmas and I've lost count of the times I've been here already! It's located just behind the main Shepherds Bush tube station and a stones throw away from where my fella works so it's a great excuse for me to go meet him for lunch or after work and pay another sneaky little visit to Westfield :-)

Though nearly everything is a little on the pricey side (whats new, you are in London, what do you expect!) with many swanky, designer shops to nosey in, pressing my nose up against the Tiffany window daydreaming away.

For you peasants out there like me, there are a few 'normal' high street shops to be able to purchase something from without re-mortgaging your house! Well worth a visit even if its just for a window shop and to sample the delights from the fab coffee shops and eateries dotted down the centre of the malls, most notably at ''Buttercup'' the heavenly sounding cupcake place where you can sit in the cafe and enjoy a drink with your sweet treat or take away. They handmake these delightful little cupcakes in 20 something different flavours and also make cakes to order. Try the peanut butter and chocolate!

I could ramble on about how great this place is, the best American style shopping mall I have ever visited or you can go check it out for yourself. Have a nosey on their website for more information: http://uk.westfield.com/london/

Koralifix says: