Some things to look forward to
Melbourne Travel Blog› entry 1 of 28 › view all entries
Welcome to Melbourne. Here's what you've got for starters; I can't promise to write about all these events, but this will give you an idea of just how much goes on in Melbourne...
- This weekend, I am missing out on work at the 2007 Superbike Championships on Phillip Island, because of an engagement party.
- The annual Moomba water festival is coming up in the next few weeks.
- World reknowned Melbourne Comedy Festival will tickle Melbourne's funny-bone this April. (With comedians flying in from all over the world, including the likes of Black Books' Dylan Moran).
- Varekai, the world-touring Cirque du Soleil performance hits Melbourne's stages for an extended time this year.
- Avalon Air Show takes place in, well, Avalon, later this month. I miss out on working there because of my graduation ceremony!
...And that's just the stuff I can think of off the top of my head!