It was a holiday in Lima = lazy day...

Lima Travel Blog

having lunch :)
The past Sunday was just a lazy and relaxing day. Early in the morning we went to church, had lunch at home and took things easy for the rest of the day. I went to the gym and that was it, so simple, haha. Today it was Monday, but it would be like weekend since it was a religious holiday in Peru.

Mom stayed at home and so did dad. I went to the gym early in the morning while Eric was still sleeping, haha. At the very beginning mom and I were thinking about cooking, but we both were to lazy to do it. So better go out for lunch, haha. Ok, now what to eat? I was dying for cebiche but Eric doesn't like it and mom had it recently. So, where to go??? I had an idea: Italian!

So we went to one of my favorite cozy Italian ones. It's located near to my house, so it was perfect. We had a great meal and we were starving, since we barely talk during lunch haha.  We drove back home. I was thinking about the gift bag I had to deliver to my cousin the one Eric brought from Michigan. I called her and she let me know that these presents were for me, yay! No complains at all about keeping presents. So sweet!!!

It meant we didn't have to go to my cousin's, sweet! The other thing in our agenda was looking for a book. So, we drove to the book fair looking for that specific book, but we couldn't find it. Eric couldn't believe there were so few books in English, oh well. We had ice cream and walked a bit around. Then we just drove back home and started to think about what to do the next days.

Ok, we had the next few days to make a decision and go wherever we decided during the weekend...
ratu says:
yadilitta says:
jaja, nada en particular. Les contaba como es la vida en la granja :)
ratu says:
Cuenta de que hablaron! ha ha ha
Te acuerdas que hablamos de eso hace tiempo?
Lima Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
A great Italian restaurant with slow food - Il Piccolo Pomodoro
This is one of my favorite Italian restaurants in the city. It's a small, cozy place. It's very familiar. This place is always warm and has a personal… read entire review
photo by: rsvpme