Tired but wanting to party!!!

Lima Travel Blog

:P
Yes, it has been a long and tiring day for Eric, but it didn't stop him to go out at party during his first night in Lima. After leaving my car and his bags at my house , the 4 of us (Elena, Eric, Alfonso & I) took a taxi and drove to Tayta.

We were looking for a cozy bar, where we could have a couple of drinks and chill out for a while. Elena wasn't sure how long she'd stay in town, but Alfonso was leaving the next day, so he wanted to go out before going to Cusco. We arrived to Tayta and the waiters looked at us surprised. "Weren't these girls here 2 hours ago???" haha. We found a cozy sofa free, yay! We ordered our drinks.
Alfonso & Yadi
Elena and Eric got the classic pisco sour. I got the maracuya sour and Alfonso got vodka.

Eric was telling us about his long flight and how the journey started early that day. Elena wasn't sure where or when she'd leave Lima. She felt so comfortable here, but knew she needed to move in order to see as much as possible of the country. Alfonso just knew he had a flight to Cusco the next day at noon and would be back in Lima in 10 days more less. I just came back to the city a couple of days ago and was happy to be back in my 2nd home, :)

Elena & Eric were the blondes and Yadi & Alfonso were the brunettes of the night, lol. There was live music and since Alfonso was singing and nodding his head we asked him if he sang. The answer was yes and he'd do it after the 2nd drink, haha. So, after a while he was ready to go to the stage.
the singer
He played the guitar and sang, super!

We were just having fun and relaxing talking about different stuff. We were trying to explain Alfonso about TB. He found this idea so cool. He likes to travel too, so I think TB would be really helpful for him. I hope he joins it. That would be so great. Another friend in Latin America, yay! Elena was getting tired and suggested to leave. Eric was tired too and even though Alfonso's flight was at noon, he still needed to pack. And what about me? Well, I got up early that morning, was working during the day and making things ready for my guest during the afternoon. I was getting a bit tired too.

Going back home sounded perfect for all of us. Elena would be in town for an extra couple of days and Eric & me might join her to the north. Alfonso was leaving the next day, but would be back in town. Hopefully we'd be able to meet then. I haven't been in Santiago YET and it would be awesome having a local friend. So it was just a "See you later!" ;)
my new friend: Alfonso
my new friend: Alfonso
uhmmm, pisco sour
uhmmm, pisco sour
a new hair style for Elena
a new hair style for Elena
how does my new look look?
how does my new look look?
Lima