Barranca, the city that never sleeps, haha

Barranca departamento de Lima Travel Blog

nice sunset in our way to Barranca
We arrived to Barranca at 9:30pm after a loooong drive. I didn't drink anything during the whole trip, because I know myself and if I did it, I would have need a bathroom, haha.

Elena was the one who got the idea of visiting Caral and she was reading Lonely Planet, so she found information about where to stay. We were just wondering if we should take a taxi, maybe not the city lookes so small. And well I was right. I asked a random guy and he told me the hotel was just 2 blocks away, haha. We arrived to the most beautiful hotel of the city - according to LP - and left our bags there.

We felt like eating, so we went to have some chicken, salad and french fries. We were full, but wanted to have a couple of drinks before going to bed and get ready for the adventure next day. We went back to the hotel and noticed they had a karaoke and since they were the most important hotel, haha. We went to the karaoke and was the emptiest I have ever seen, oh well. At least it gave us the oportunity to chat and exchange some point of views...

wow! Barranca might be a small town, but it's noisy!!! I was so sleepy that fall asleep almost inmediately, but I could listen a voice saying: "Barranca, the city that never sleeps" haha
yadilitta says:
that was hilarious, yes indeed, haha
Posted on: Dec 11, 2008
enesterova says:
thanks for your support, beautiful during out "exchanging opinions"! it was hilarious!
Posted on: Dec 10, 2008
Barranca departamento de Lima Hotels & Accommodations review
Accomodation close to Caral - Hotel Chavin
If you decide to visit Caral and want to arrive there in the morning, you should spend a night in Barranca, the closest city to Caral and this hotel i… read entire review
Barranca departamento de Lima