San Diego and Palm Springs, CA

San Diego Travel Blog

Old Town Market, San Diego, CA
Next stop, San Diego, CA. San Diego was one of my favorite cities to visit. I loved the mexican culture that thrives in this place, especially at the old town market . However, I found that the souvenir shops at the market are rather on the expensive side. We took the trolley tour around San Diego and I was surprised to see how clean and pretty the city is. The weather is nice also, not too hot and not too cold. There is a port and waterfront with many boats including the famous Star of India. Coronado Island is just beautiful and relaxing. We took a stop at San Diego Zoo, this zoo has many cool animals to see including several koalas and pandas. After touring San Diego, our last stop was Palm Springs, CA. This city is in the middle of the desert surrounded by mountains. As you drive through, there are high winds you can encounter with sand blowing onto the road, so slow down and drive with caution, especially at night watch out for nocturnal desert animals running onto the street. We took the palm springs aerial tram up onto the mountains. The 10 minute ride gives you amazing vies of the mountains. It is a very pretty place to see and our last stop. I loved our time here in California and there are many memories we will take back with us.
Palm Springs, CA