Nightmare Before Xmas Event

Anaheim Travel Blog

Another event! The annual event for the Nightmare Before Xmas - Haunted Mansion Holiday event!! YEAH!!!  I love Nightmare and Haunted being one of two favorite rides, I try to hit the events every year if I can.  This year was just a merchandise event and what a ZOO! I had just been at Disney a few days earlier with Julz, Angel, and Joe from Australia.

We stood in a really long line when we were told most of what I wanted was almost sold out and that we probably wouldn't get our merchandise signed as the artists would be going home soon!! Noooooooooooo! I didn't want to buy anything if I couldn't get it signed!  I was buying the stained glass on display in the ride and also scary wreath.  Both awesome pieces!

While we were waiting in line, I made friends with the guy ahead of me who had Haunted Mansion tattoos - AWESOME!!! We compared tattoos since I had just had my first session of the hitch hiking ghosts.  How awesome!!

We managed to get up to the store and both pieces I wanted were still available AND the artists were taking the last 15 or so people in line.  SWEET! They cut the line off about 2 people behind me so we really lucked out!  Now I just need a bigger house to display all the new art I bought!!!

Anaheim