Welcome to Honeymoon City

Da Lat Travel Blog

Woke up 5 minutes before our bus was due to leave so didn't get to wash. Didn't want to after finding phlegm on the bathroom floor- like, totally gross. Threw the stuff I hadn't packed into a random bag so I was still getting ready on the bus (putting on socks, brushing teeth and hair). Got really bad motion sickness again (due to hunger and tiredness- again) and apparently my face as all white and stuff but I was never actually sick so I just felt terrible for ages until I fell asleep and then stopped for some pho. Didn't help that my back was like oozing from the scrape I got on the water slide. Lucky for me I had my ultra cool, all-in-one toiletry/first aid kit with me so Doctor Livia put a plaster on me and later we found some 10% iodine antiseptic stuff which burnt like a mother trucker.

Got to Dalat and walked like 2 minutes to a hotel for $6 (it had 3 double beds so if we find 4 more people it's only $1 each!) We were thinking about being stingy and saving 50cents each for a really nasty room with no window, but then we saw this one and it has a massive panoramic window and balcony. Walked around Dalat and went to a market where we bought mouldy strawberries and they had dog carcasses and slowly dying fish that splashed us as we walked past. Booked ANOTHER Sinh Cafe tour to the waterfalls and stuff around Dalat- I swear we might as well be the tour guides ourselves.

What was a nice hot sunny Dalat quickly turned cold so we retreated indoors (after I almost fell down a hole in the wall) and you guessed it, watched some movies and discovery channel.
Da Lat