Night Bus Gets Flat

Nha Trang Travel Blog

Didn't leave the hotel until like 3pm and then went for food and hung around until 6pm. Got bored so went to check out some posh hotel for like $70/night and apart from being $63 more expensive the only difference was a bath tub. Wet rooms are so much cooler.

Got onto our night bus to Nha Trang, we saved 4pounds by not getting a bed, had a seat instead which makes sense because we sat up right on a planer for 18 hours so why not a bus for 12? Besides, the beds were so small I would have ended up sitting upright. People got off at Qui Nhon, so I could put my feet up on a spare chair across the aisle. I think I finally managed to sleep until we got a flat tire at 3am and had no spare tire so we had to actually fix it. I say 'we', I mean the driver and sidekicks fixed it. I watched.

It was so jokes earlier in the hotel, we were really thirst and stingy, so we drunk the coke out of the fridge but only opened the can a little bit and then re-filled it with water and used Livia's penknife to close it up after! They never found out! I also found my Swiss army knife after not seeing it since China.
Nha Trang