Last of the Summer Rain

Nha Trang Travel Blog

Finally it stopped raining and the weather was quite good so went on the beach and for once the sea wasn't totally disgusting. I bought a chuppa chuppa lollipop and haggled over 1,000D (4p- exciting stuff)
Had lunch/dinner at the place far away because it's cheap. Went totally English and got a cheeseburger and chips- it was meant to be our last night (explained later). Went to a book exchange and traded for another James Patterson book (Four Blind Mice) which worked out good because I only paid 50p for my book back home. We got a voucher for two free coffees at the guy's restaurant so had the nicests iced coffee ever. God, I love iced coffee.
Found a bia hoi place (yay) that we ended up spending all night in because we went back to the hotel to be told our visa wasn't ready-again! Grr. So now we're real fugitives and had to cancel our bus and stayed out all night to annoy the hotel people. That'll teach 'em.
Went to the place where wavy works (this guy ALWAYS waved at us we went there once) and had a written conversation with him because he wrote in perfect English but could barely speak it.
Nha Trang