A romantic nothern town build in the hills

Lerici Travel Blog

Lerici: summer 1998

Lerici is beautiful, romantic and the perfect honeymoon getaway: Lerici was not a recommendation from anyone, in fact it was just one of our stops for the evening on the long drive from Austria. I must admit I was intrigued with this little town with so much character. we arrived in the late afternoon and it was very busy with foreigners/ tourists like us. Talk of Italian, this town is as Italian as it gets: it's worth it. The view across the bay to Portovenere is just fabulous. The town is built into the hills and below is the lake with an awesome view on a moonstruck night like the one we visited on. Lerici is a typical European beach with a very Italian style, filled with very civilized visitors, full of life and the service and catering well for families with young children, with little play areas along the seafront as you come into town and a carousel. Helen joined the little children to play as soon as we arrived.

Africancrab says:
Yes beautiful indeed, I'm still recollecting my thoughts to write out the blog. We had an absolutely wonderful time in Lerici
Posted on: Dec 12, 2008
santafeclau says:
I went there, all the Liguria coast is beautiful. Lerici, Portovenere, Cinque Terre, Marina di Massa, absolutely beautiful
Posted on: Dec 12, 2008