Planning for the trip

Auckland Travel Blog

Still at home planning for this upcoming trip, there are just so much things to consider about, like what to do at each location and stuff. And also I need to know whether or not the seven people we are travelling all agree on the path taken. I know I will be taken in charge of all the planning and stuff, but I still need to present my ideas to them for some feedback.

The accommodations are all settled so now it's all down to the detailed plans for each day. This would include things like food, place to visit, where to take a small break from driving for safety reasons, when to change drivers, etc.

Although all the big things have been settled, like Milford Sound cruise has been pre-booked and paid for so we know exactly when to get there, I booked together with my dad for it to be at 3pm on the 24 December 2008, Christmas Eve, the boat cruise which will be about two hours will include three packs of snack food for the children, my sister Bonnie and I and of course Andy's toddler daughter Tongtong, there will also be the Milford Deep package where we will get to see under the ocean creatures going about their natural habitat.

I am keen to use all resources to get more ideas and tips on what to do and make each day as detailed as possible, maybe the inclusion of weather forecasting could help plan the trip better than without weather information.
Sunflower300 says:
Hey Bob,
There is so much to see!!! I spent five days in Queenstown last November. It is a wonderful area with so many wonderful things to see and do, have a look at my blog and you might get some ideas about what to do there. The great thing about Queenstown is there are so many activities in the one area, if you don't all agree on the same thing you can all go off and do what you want for the day, then meet back up in one of the fantastic restaurants for dinner.
Whatever you do, have a fantastic time and make sure you blog about it here for others to enjoy. :)
Posted on: Dec 05, 2008