So Little Time

Makati City Travel Blog

I'm really not the preparing type. I've booked my flight for this trip back in September, and now, a day before my first trip alone, I still have a million things to do.

First, gotta get a haircut so that I'll look good in pictures. I already did my laundry yesterday, but I also need to buy some new shirts so that, again, I'll look good in pictures. Not that I don't look good to begin with, but there's always some room left for improvement. I also need to buy other stuff that I really need to have for this trip, like toiletries, batteries, and of course, dollars (money talks). All of these will take me all over the metropolis, which means little to no sleep again. Sucks, because I still have to go to work tonight. Poor old me.

For now, I'll dedicate my time looking for hostels online while waiting for the malls to open (10AM). I'm really having second thoughts with staying at Mirador Mansions in Hong Kong, as I read so many stinky tales about it. I hate stinky tales, but I hate stinky people more. I miss my Hanie-bal, and I wish she's coming with me on this trip. Wait, she stinks, too... so never mind, I guess.

If anybody has any tips on where to stay in Macau and Hong Kong, you still have a day to enjoy the privilege of assisting me. I won't pay you, but I'll include you in my prayers every night. That should be enough.

JeAr says:
miss u too! see u in BKK in April? :)
Posted on: Jan 14, 2009
aiohdmg says:
Miss u my JR!!
Cannot wait to read the next!!
Posted on: Jan 13, 2009
JeAr says:
oh nooo... really?!? i kinda was, too, but i guess my excitement defeated those damn virus hehehe! :D
Posted on: Dec 27, 2008