My travel to Palawan Philippines

Palawan Travel Blog

Good day,

Allow me to share with you this momentous travel I had in Palawan.
    The beauty of Palawan is really captivating. This is my favorite place even when I was young and wish to spend a holiday here. Luckily, my wish was granted, for last month I was invited by my friend to accompany her while going to that irresistible place. As we reached the place,i was really hooked by its enchanting beauty especially its crystal clear waters with colorful marine life and its exotic flora and fauna and I should say that this is definitely the nature sanctuary of the world. We visited the Tubattaha Reef and we were amazed by this marine sanctuary. It's scenic attributes are astonishing and having a travel in this island province is not a big mistake. Everywhere in Palawan is worth discovering and our travel wouldn't be that successful without Topworld International with its website In order to serve travelers, topworld decided to have a website that specialized Palawan only. it's .The main purpose of this site, is to tourists/travelers to be updated about the different things or happenings in Palawan.
    Our trip to Palawan was memorable and I enjoyed a lot.

Sta. Filomena, Dipolog City