I think I can, I think I can.

Gubeikou Travel Blog

the group on top of the Great wall

Today we went drove out to Gubeikou to climb the Great Wall. Feeling still like shite I ended up falling asleep on the bus. We arrived at Gubeikou around 11.30am and begun the climb. Half way climbing up the wall I started to feel ill and ended up getting a blood nose. With a little lady by my side she and the guide carried my bag up to the top. I decided that there was no way I was going to be able to do the hike so the guide called Lilian who came back to get me.

The little lady showed me some of the towers and took some photos for me. At the end she wanted to sell me some books which I bought one because she had helped me climb the up to the wall and told me a bit about the wall. I met Lilian on the wall who took me back to the bus and we headed towards the hotel.

Arriving at the hotel Lilian and I checked in and I decided to take a nap before the girls got back and also the most important thing heat the room up as it was going to get colder. Not really being able to sleep I decided to get up and take a few photos of the area.

The group came back at about 4pm and we were to meet at 5.30pm for dinner. As it was so cold we all decided to go back to our rooms and get warm

me on the great Wall