The job hunt begins

Adelaide Travel Blog

Dan is out of town on a course until Monday so I have to entertain myself for a while.  I walked up Rundle Mall calling into cafes and bars to see if they had any work  - it desn't look promising.  Went to the supermarket to get some food and sorted out another hostel to stay in until the 30th (the YHA was full because the tour down under is on this weekend).  After totally running out of stuff to do I spent most of the afternoon reading until my friend Eben called to see if I wanted to go out for dinner.  At 8 we picked me up from the hostel and took me to a nearby bar - the Edinburgh Castle.  Some of his friends joined us, and we ate food had a couple of beers then drove to Eben's friend's house to play on a trampoline and have a few games of ping pong.  Eben had to work the next day so dropped me home just before 11 and I spoke to Dan on the phone for a while before bed.  There is a circus in town and all the Chinese acrobats are staying in the YHA, so while I was on the phone I had a clear view into their room where they were all strutting around in their underwear - great!
Adelaide