A busy day

Adelaide Travel Blog

I had to move hostels today, so lugged all my crap for about a mile between them.  Today was hot but I forgot to put on sunscreen before I headed out.  I walked to the end of Rundle Mall then timed how long it would take to walk from there to the house I'm moving into - 25 minutes but I did get a bit lost.  Next I handed my CV into a few more places close to where I am going to live, but again it didn't seem promising.  After walking back I was exhausted, but still headed out to the supermarket to get a weeks worth of food.  Jake called to see if I wanted to go to the beach and meet my housemates to be, so I spent an enjoyable afternoon in the sun meeting the girls who all seem lovely.  Once they headed home Jake drove me up to a point in the city where you can sometimes see dolphins but today there were none.  After dropping me back at the hostel I showered and joined in the Australia Day party that was going on at the hostel.  They had games like musical chairs organised with good prizes so it was a good laugh.  About 11 I headed over to the Edinburgh Castle to meet up with Eben and meet some more of his friends - we drank Tequila which I think pushed us both over the edge.  Eben was a mess and I had to put him in a taxi before heading home myself.
Adelaide