Terry gets drunk.... again

Koh Phi Phi Travel Blog

Terry and his buckets
I was feeling a bit delicate this morning as Terry and I went through the usual routine.  At Apache bar we got chatting to a British couple and Terry was downing cocktail after cocktail....we went for food as a foursome then off to reggae bar to play some pool.  The couple were already tired and drunk so left us to it around 9:30.  Terry was already hammered by this point and thought it would be a good idea to get up in the ring and Thai box in order to win a free bucket.  With a lot of yelling I managed to dissuade him and literally drag him out of the bar and to the beach.  Luckily Adrian was in Ibiza bar to help me as Terry was totally out of control.  He went under the fire limbo loads of times and ran chest first into the fire skipping rope, burning himself all over again!  He was dancing like a loony, trying to chat up girls whilst spilling his bucket all over the sand.  At one point he fell over and couldn't get5 back up - Adrian and Iwere laughing so hard we couldn't help him!  A Thai boy took a shine to him though - telling Terry that he was going to 'love him long time'.  It was a very gay night all in all, as not long after I had an offer from a very drunk but rather pretty Swedish girl - thanks but I like boys!  Eventually Adrian and I managed to escort Terry home.  He had it in his head that he was going to get a tattoo and that no-one was going to stop him, so I mugged himof all his money and his bank card and locked him in the hotel room (to a torrent of abuse).  Adrian & I headed back to the beach for one more before calling it a night.  One problem...I'd locked the room key in with Terry.  We banged on the door and shoated at Terry to wake up but to no avail.  Adrian managed to force the window open from the outside and we tried to poke Terry with a broom but it wasn't quite long enough.  Just as we were gathering things to throw at him, he stired and miraculously managed to stagger to the door to open it and let me in.  What a nightmare!