Papparazzi

Calangute Travel Blog

I was woken up this morning by the sound of loads of kids.  3 Indian families checked in this morning and their thousands of kids had taken over the pool.  Therefore, we ate breakfast and made a quick escape to the beach.  As it was start of a long weekend in India, the beach was full of groups of young Indian men down in Goa for a wild weekend.  Many of them were drunk and all of them had cameras.  They had no issue of sticking cameras and even video cameras in our face despite our obvious protests.  Now I know how Madonna must feel when she goes on holiday.  I half expect to see myself in Heat magazine next week with a big cicle drawn round my arse saying something like 'check out the cellulite!'.

I finally managed to finish off War & Peace today meaning that I won't have to lug it back through Mumbai and back to London tomorrow!  The rest of the afternoon was spent packing and getting taxi's booked - Charlotte & Sam are heading off tomorrow too but a couple of hours earlier than me.  I decided to share their taxi to save money - it just means I'll have a long wait in the airport.

Calangute