Hangover from hell

Bangkok Travel Blog

I woke up at 1:30pm not feeling as bad as Ithought I would aside from a cracking headache.  Matt had already left that morning but I found Darren downstairs who teased me mercilessly about how shit I looked.  I knew I wouldn't be able to face eating any real food so I staggered to the 7/11 to buy junk food.  It was so hot outside it made me feel much worse.  I settled myself in the TV room to try and wait out the hangover - Darren joined me but I was getting dizzier and dizzier and felt really sick so I had to go back to bed (after going to look at the toilet for a little while!).  When I woke up again it was 5:30 and Darren had left so I headed back to the TV room to ride out the remaining hangover alone.  I had just settled in when a german guy arrived and we got chatting.  After an hour or so of TV he invited me to the night market so we headed firstly to Patpong, then to the bigger market.  There was some sort of concert going on witha man in very tight pink jeans and backing dancers performing Thai pop songs.  As I was feeling better by this point we decided to get some beers and stay to watch.  Back at the hostel around midnight we made plans to head to Ayutthaya together the next day.
Bangkok