Fun in the water

Koh Phi Phi Travel Blog

First thing this morning we moved rooms because 'The Rock' is really gross.  We got a rom with 2 double beds and a flushing loo for the same price.  Next we walked to another beach that was supposed t be much better than the poo beach.  We had to climb over steep rocks to get there but it was so worth it - the water was really clear nd as hot as a bath, and the beach was practically deserted.  We played frisby and took pictutes with Terry's underwater camera.  It started reaining really heavily nut we stayed in the water splashing about until the lightening got a bit close for comfort, so we left.  Later on we went for food at the same place as last night before heading to Reggae bar to play pool.  After that, Nick baled and went to bed but the rest of us headed to Ibiza bar.  It got a bit messy with the buckets and just before the sun came up I felt like I was going to hurl so we all went to sit on the beach and watch the sun rise and the little crabs play in the surf.  A dog came alomg and dug in the sand chucking it all over me and into my bag - talk about kicking a girl when she's down!  Nausea over we got to bed about 6am I think.