Alone in Haikou...

Haikou Travel Blog

I have decided that my chinese Telephone and chinese Dictionary are my two best Friends.
I am alone in Haikou and the easiest Way to find anywhere is to Phone a chinese Friend and pass the Phone off to a Stranger and they can converse with them easily and find out where I need to go and then tell me. Haha!
Right now I'm at the Administrative Bureau of Exit and Entry in 红棉西路 which means Red Cotton Street W., but the Chinese like to try to translate Things into English, so the English Signe reads: "Gossampinus malabaricus west road"... I know... right?
I have to wait for the School to fax something to them so that I can retrieve my Passport from them. It's really annoying, especially since I have to catch a Bus back to Huangliu befoure 17:30 and it's already 15:11. Also, I'm not sure which Bus I need to take to get back to the West Station, where I need to go to get back to Huangliu.
Sadly, Thing2 died Saturday Afternoon(R.I.P.) about 17:25... :( So, I buried her in Front of my Building. Thing2 was one of my Cats btw. We had two Cats named Thing1 and Thing2.
photo by: somoby