Nara Travel Blog

Nara is great place as sight seeing of Japan.
I went to there with my french friend. Then I made plan of it. I wanted him to try Japanese tea.
Nara is convenient for tourist because some good place are near the Kintetsu Nara station.

We went to Todaiji at first. There is very big Buddha. I tell you that his little finger is 160cm. Oh,it's almost my height!!
And some kids pass through hole of pillar it's same size of his nose hole.
You would see that Japanese people invite smoke of candle to body. It have meaning. We invite it if we want to cure somewhere in my body. I saw that most of people invite to own head it. ;)

We can see many deer in there. And we can feed them if we buy deer foods in the street. But seems like they are already full. Sure, it's season there are many tourist. Lucky deers!

Because the sun has set we saw Kasuga shrine and Koufuku temple fast.
And we walked around Nara Machi. Then I found cafe it seems like nice Japanese old house.
We ordered Japanese-style tea and Japanese-style cake. The cake was made of sweet potato. It was not so sweet because they almost doesn't use sugar. I loved it.
I think this cafe would make nice experience for foreigner. I will recommend it if someone go to Nara.
Sure,my friend also enjoyed them.

It was good rest day for me:D