Bball Game

Chinle Travel Blog

Chinle is located on the Navajo Reservation and nothing really much to the place except a few stop lights, Burger King, A&W, and a Bashas. all surrounded by dirt and sand. But the main selling point resides about 5 miles east, which is Canyon De Chelly. Not my point of interest this trip since Liz and I already visited it a few weeks ago. My niece had a basketball game, and basketball is HUGE on the indian reservation. Boy do they love their basketball, so if you are ever passing by and bored... check to see if there is a game nearby!! HUGE CROWDS come since well honestly there is not much to do here.  Since its so popular they made a very nice basketball gym that could rival the Glendale Arena...  very nice but something like that on the reservation kinda rubbed me the wrong way... lol   but like I said, I am just weird like that...

mistyleatherneck says:
ahhh yes Bashas, I remember it well!!! I remember shopping there, when we were on the res... I have also been to Canyon De Chelly as well. I have been thru Tuba City as well. I am sure our paths have crossed one time!!!!
acowboy says:
Norberto?? unfortunately not, i am from Tuba City... all my family resides tehre... = (
mistyleatherneck says:
Are you related to the Norberto's??? My ex husband's whole family live in Chinle, Flagstaff and other parts of AZ, NM.
Chinle