#1 - trying this thing out! :)

Rancho Palos Verdes Travel Blog

Okay, so here I go....starting my travel blog for my trip around the world! Who would have ever thought I'd be a "blogger" - and hey, who would have ever thought I would take a trip around the world?!? So, here I am - doing both.
I just left San Francisco this morning and am spending the week before my trip hanging out with my family in LA. I'm hoping for a relaxing week, but I have a feeling I will be running around doing many final to-do's before I hit the road....you know, things like getting travel insurance, calling my credit card companies to tell them about my trip so they don't cancel my cards when they see all sorts of crazy expenses, setting up Skype for my parents, figuring out my whole unlocking my cell phone/getting ready to do the SIM card thing (all these things to figure out!) and not to mention repacking my backpack to try as hard as possible to pack LIGHTLY (it's so hard!)!!!!
Okay, I'm off to watch a Lakers game! I'll probably write once more after Thanksgiving before I hit the road for real.
Eric says:
Good luck on your trip, and please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions about TravBuddy. I actually went to school at Peninsula. Cheers!
Posted on: Dec 01, 2008
amybean23 says:
so jealous! sounds like a fantastic itinerary :) best wishes and have a great trip!!
Posted on: Nov 25, 2008
Stigen says:
Good luck with your big trip, and your newfound love for blogging ! pack lightly ! it makes all the diference ! use a compresion bag for all your clothes so they only take up a fraction of the place (but become a bit wrinkly)
Posted on: Nov 25, 2008