Wedding day

Korat Travel Blog

Decorating the stage

We woke up in an early morning to prepare everything for the wedding from the stage, the table, the area around with those stuff we bought from bangkok. Actually the resort has a team to take care of the party but they don't have any experience about setting up the wedding that's why we all have to tell them what we need. And they did it well.

During the day we were busy setting up the place - it was fun. How long that my friends and I don't have time to do the activity together like this? Ten years?  Last time was in 1993 when we were senior. And it's like a traditional in our Faculty in the University that the senior has to create one play. That was one of my beautiful moment. We set up the "Tudtu" play.

with the bride and the groom :)
It's about the ladyboy thingy.

Everyone can do the position they want. I don't understand why don't I do the script at that time but I chose to do the music. I was taking care of the "sound department" at first but something made me go to Chicago for 15 days so had to assign my job to other friends. When i back, i became an admin who had to take care of everyone instead :) 3-4 months that we spent time together after class until late in the night. Many student in our University came for casting. We got one young boy from our faculty to be "Tudtu" the lady boy. He's nice. And we got another guy from another University played as another ladyboy who always supports Tudtu.

That play helped me a lot. One of them was .. I can go back home after 9pm everyday! (and i did back at midnight almost everyday :)) Mom understood that i grew up :P And it's time to do not force me anymore :) Thanks for my faculty indeed, Broadcasting and Mass Communication, that helped me grew up! :)

Even now we're much more older than that time but we acted like we're young.

Me with the candle glass :)
This time had to thanks to Nui!! :)

We're enjoy so much until Nui called everyone to change the dress. "Stop taking pictures, it's my party you should taking mine!! Haha And now you have to change before 4pm!", she said. :D

ok ok ... changed to pink and violet as the theme of the wedding ...

I spent many weeks to find the dress but the nice one i found and bought is too formal for this party so ... i had to find another one in the last minute and i got the one that i don't like but at least ... it's violet!!!!

Just back
Stir fried basil with beef
Stir fried basil with beef
Ben and I
Ben and I
Another gang just arrived.
Another gang just arrived.
Poo, Jet, Ben and Noon