Banmai Chainam Resort and Restaurant

Korat Travel Blog

I love this dinner!

We had a dinner at Ban Mai Chainam resort and restaurant. It's the old Thai style houses near the river at Pakchong district. When i got in, thought i was going back for 30 years. Around there are full of the shops thai style with the antique thai toys. Thought it was a playground not the restaurant. I saw many stuff that i played when i was young. Even the stuff you use in the house such as the iron, the plate and many products that now disappear or already rebranded.

And the food is really good! Special menu is Lhon Pukem (can't explain but herb with salted-crab), Tomka pla salid (coconut soup with fish), chicken satay, etc. This place is more expensive than the lunch  but worth paying for. We spent time there about 3 hrs. Haha i got pictures there for like .. 50 photos+ :)

We were there late so I didn't have a chance to look at the resort area. But I saw some pictures on the website. Sounds great. It's good to visit there in winter time because you might not like it to stay in the moutain and sweat all the trip :)

The bride and the groom don't join us because they need to take a rest. Tomorrow it's their big day. We went to Lotus (Tesco), shopping some whisky and beer. Tonight would be my night! Haha ... We went back around 10pm to make a gift for the friends who would come to the wedding. I think Nui might be so excited for the party more or less. Wonder how do i feel if i was her? :)

Poo, Nhee and Ou
Kuk and Menk
Kuk and Menk
Chicken satay
Chicken satay
Kung Pad prik khing (Sweet and spi…
Kung Pad prik khing (Sweet and sp…
Fish