TBs BEFORE TB

United States Travel Blog

TRACY

I have known Tracy (TRE69) since we were kids more like when she was 3. Our parents have known each other for years. I was actually closer in age with her brother. Her brother and I hang out more when we were kids.  Tracy and I started to talk again back in 2006. We have mutual family friends. I invited her to join TB around August 2007. I already have all 7 awards. I was so happy to discover she was starting to be active. She was the only one out of about 20 I invited.  I see more and talk to Tracy since she joined TB. I assume TB is part of her life. Our mum have been also been hanging out more often as well. Tracy is a good friend. She is very generous, thoughtful, and helpful. She is such a riot to hang out with.
ME AND MELISSA
Every time, she does BAD things. I would tell "don't worry i won't tell your mom." HAHAHA. Same rule apply with me HEHEHE. She has been there for me. She helped me organize LA meetups when am not able to do It since I live in VEGAS.  She is my rock and support :D LOVE YOU!!!!

MELISSA

To my princess CW, Melissa (melissa919), I have known Melissa from my cousin, James (islanderinla). He is a TB, but not active at all. He talks about her all the time. Melissa and I moved to Vegas almost the same time. I see her on his MS and FB with all her comments to my cousin. We did not meet until all 3 of us went hiking at red rock when my cousin was visiting. She found me on TB, she recognized me from my cousins MS and FB friends list. She asked me if I was James’s cousin. It was surprised that she recognized me.  I invited her to the VEGAS II MEET UP.  She showed up before we went to cherry to go dancing. I am glad she came. We have been friends since. She is such the biggest sweetheart. My mum welcomed her with open arms. Since my mum is James's godmother. She is my foodie, fro yo, and cupcake partner in crime. I enjoy corrupting her.  I look forward to many adventures with her. When am not around, she would corral the VCC (VEGAS CORE CREW) to get together. i am glad i can rely on her. i know stuff will get done when Melissa handles it. LOVE YOU!!!!

Melissa919 says:
That's sweet! I could not have said it better! love you too!
Posted on: Jan 24, 2009