WHERE IT ALL STARTED......

Las Vegas Travel Blog

I FOUND MY MAP!!!!!!

I was on my myspace browsing around the groups. In the same time I was looking for a cool a travel group. I searched and I found “travel blogs”. Eric created this group. I found the best travel map. I joined the group and I signed up on TB.  I have looking for this type of map. There was a similar one I found at one of my friend’s myspace called “cities visited”. I wanted to also tally the how many countries I have visited.

I only wanted the map on my myspace page. I did not browse in TB. I only added my photo and I forgot all about it. I only added the countries I visited and I left it alone.  I did browse briefly. I was just at GERMANY, NETHERLANDS, and AUSTRIA.  At that time, I was at 11%.

I got the normal welcome comments from mark (travelman727) and roger (x_drive) and others.
AS OF JANUARY 2009 AT 14%
Between now and June 17, 2007, I was busy with my BF at the time. I was traveling to the east coast, watching him leave on deployment for 6 months and busy traveling as well. I have added BERMUDA and GIBRALTAR on the list. Oh and of course i added a few states in the USA.

I am happy to have found this map. I created one on photoshop. I did not like it. I wanted to add the countries names too. I love the TB map. It even gives the percentages on how many countries you have visited. Unfortunately it hides Svalbard on the profile map. That is one of my TOP 10 dream destination.  MY GOAL FOR 2010!!!

AFTER 6/17/2007 THE ADDICTION BEGINS………

row-zzzzz says:
For me I as well wanted the map on my FB and I left it and flew off to China, Macau, HongKong. I remember being welcomed by travelman727 and x_drive ... never being on any chat room, blog, etc besides the Family I invited to FB ... I was nervous and deleted myself from TB but then went back in to research the site. That seems like yesterday and now it's 2013!
Posted on: May 23, 2013
jerseygirl67 says:
great blog!!!! love the photos!!!
Posted on: Feb 25, 2009
mellemel8 says:
thanks mike, to you as well :)
Posted on: Jan 23, 2009