Sitting At Work

Atlanta Travel Blog

Holy Crap. I'm ready to get outta here!! I am sitting at work counting down the minutes. 3 more days to go! It's not like I shouldn't be patient, I mean we planned the trip what.. a week ago? If that.

It would help if we were a LITTLE bit busier here. I mean seriously. It's bad enough that I'm already impatient, but it sure doesn't help that I can't take my mind off it for a couple seconds and bury my thoughts in work. But no. There is NOTHING to do.

I'm debating whether or not I should go to the tanning bed again at lunch today. I've been going religiously trying to build up a base tan before we go bake in the sun for 7 days straight.  But I went in a minute or two too long yesterday and I'm a little pink... but I know I won't be able to go tomorrow because of lunch plans.
What to do. I'm sure I'll end up going anyway. What's a little pink anyway! I'm about to be mexicano BROWN.

I've already planned and replanned everything concerning getting ready to leave. To Do Lists, To Pack lists, To Buy lists,  calendar dates marked, packed everything I might not use in the next 3 days, EVERYTHING I can think of. Once we get there the plan is easy (or so Jake tells me): Soak up the sun and drink. That's it. If anything else happens our way, so be it. I believe this will be a prime example of a real vacation.  Sure you may have to take "vacation days" to visit friends or family.. or whatever. But there's too much worry and hassle.

Atlanta