Sea Day, day 7.

Mediterranean Sea Travel Blog

I didn’t do much of anything today.  I had that extra hour from yesterday, so I did get up in time for breakfast with Sasa, and then I just got my book and read for a while, took a nap after lunch, and then I went swimming before dinner.  I sat in the hot tub for a while and then I got showered and dressed for dinner.  The piano guy was playing before dinner so I sat and watched him for about an hour, then dinner, and then I went back to the piano bar and sang along for about an hour, then went to the show.  The show was a comedian, and this was his last night on the ship as he is from London and is going to fly back there tomorrow from the Canary Islands.  He was pretty funny, and then after that show ended I went back to the piano bar again until about 2 am.  It was a relaxing and fun day.  Oh, and at the piano bar I met a guy from Berlin named Patrick, so now I know 2 Patrick’s on the ship.  He is nice, he’s taller than me and he speaks pretty good English.  The other Patrick is one from dinner, and he’s a retired schoolteacher from Oregon.

Mediterranean Sea