Getting off the ship and coming home.

Fort Lauderdale Travel Blog

I got up really early to get breakfast before I got off the ship.  I was in line at 6 and then they didn't open the doors until 6:30. I got breakfast with Sasa, and went up to say goodbye to Stan before I got off the ship.  I  had decided to take the tour through the Everglades, and we met in the lounge at around 7:45, and got off the ship around 8:30.  We got on a bus and went through the Everglades on an airboat, and saw several alligators.  At the end of the airboat ride, we saw a alligator show with an alligator wrestler.  The ride back was interesting and then they dropped us at the airport.  I flew without problem to Dallas and was there for a few hours, I called home and talked to Courtney, they were all at my dad's house for his birthday party.  It was nice.  I was sitting there waiting for the plane and I saw someone that looked familiar.  She turned and looked at me, and she said "Leigh Ann?"  and I said "Denise?"  We were both in the same airport.  I hadn't talked to her for a while so we sat and talked and then we were able to rearrange to sit next to each other  on the plane as well.  It was funny.  I got home ok, and I had a day off before I had to go back to work.  All in all, a very memorable trip.