First Day of Transatlantic Crossing, Day 9.

Atlantic Ocean Travel Blog

I woke up fairly early today as we gained another hour last night, but I didn’t feel like having breakfast so I just read in my room for a while and took a little nap before lunch.  I went to look for Sasa but he wasn’t where we thought he would be, so I went up to the Lido deck to see Stan, and he talked me into sitting in his section and eating lunch there.  It was funny because it had gotten pretty crowded while we were talking and he had to find me somewhere to sit, and then he was bringing me water and juice, when that’s not his job up on the Lido deck.  After lunch, I did laundry and went to the Newlywed Game, which is always  hilarious.  I took another little nap after I got the laundry done, and then I went down to the repeat guest party they had before dinner.  They basically wanted us to sign up for another cruise, which I am going to do anyway, and then we got $100 credit on the next cruise.  So that was a good deal, and then I went to dinner.  The show after dinner was “Ticket to Ride”, which was a tribute to the Beatles.  It was a good show, and then I ended up back at the piano bar again.  I just can’t believe how fast this is going by, but I’m having a great time.  We are going to be at sea for another four days after this, and it will be fun.   We have gotten in the routine of closing the Piano Bar with Brad and going up to the Lido deck at 2 am for  pizza.  I am really enjoying the trip.

Atlantic Ocean