My weekend there

Vienna Travel Blog

Well, Vienna is a really beautiful place. I didn't really have time to know the whole city, but most part of it. The good thing of the city is that the most popular stuff to know are all really close.

You can go to the Albertina's art museum and see a Van Gogh exposion and many others famous artists. Vienna is a really artistic city. You can also go to that beautiful Opera there, and if you're walking around the Opera you'll probably find guys wearing costumes and trying to sell you tickets. That was a bit boring, I may say.

I really liked the two imperial places called Hofburg and Schönbrunn (wich is also the world's oldest zoo, Tiergarten Schönbrunn).  In Hofburg you can see the imperial appartments where the famous princess Sissi lived for a long time and see the imperial jewels, etc...

What is really famous about Vienna and for me was a little bit disapointing, was the Stephansdom. The catedral is really old and blablabla, but I thought it looked a little bit better. But it was ok. The funniest (and oddest too) thing was a guy who was pretending being a zombie with blood on his head walking outside the place. I thought it was funny but also a little bit disrespectful.

I'd go there again. The center of the city is a little bit expensive, but the austrians are really cool! Don't be afraid to ask things to them. ;)