AsiaVietnamHanoi

from Hoi An To Ha Noi

Hanoi Travel Blog

bye bye hoi an!
I woke up really early today since it was my last day in Central Vietnam. I spent the first half of the day with a final photo walk around the old town. There were some ideas playing in my mind and i was hoping that an opportunity will rise for me to capture those ideas into my CF card. Lucky for me, i got to snap most of those ideas!

It was raining the whole morning. I think it has been the rainiest since I arrived in Hoi An... but I just love it. The rain added more charm to the town. Personally, I think to really experience Hoi An, you have to experience rain in Hoi An.

Arriving in Ha Noi at around 430PM, I was a bit upset with the hotel not being able to pick me up. Hence, i had to shed $20 for an airport taxi into the city. Upon checking in at the hotel, I asked them why there wasn't anyone to pick me up. Apparently, the person who was supposed to do that just called and said that I was nowhere to be found there. The hotel promised to transfer me to a bigger room tomorrow morning to make up for that. They should!

I'm still trying to get used to the environment in Ha Noi. I've been experiencing some kind of sensory overload since I got here. I've never seen these much motorbikes in one place! My first impression of Ha Noi - "Chaotic-ly Charming."

Tomorrow I go explore the City and do away with the must-see places first, so i can concentrate again on taking more photographs after that.
jaeWALK says:
hahaha! i think it will reach the 2000 mark. i have 8 Gig total of memory... but i upload them to my laptop at the end of the day.
Posted on: Nov 30, 2008
ckwai7 says:
more than 1000? i expect 2000! :P hmmm...tht leads to another question.
do you carry many memory cards with you? or you upload them to the internet at the hostel? i think i'm gonna face this problem as well.
Posted on: Nov 28, 2008
jaeWALK says:
i already got them! haha! but it would take some time to sort them all out. as of now im pass 1000 shots. hahah!
Posted on: Nov 27, 2008