Waking up surrounded by snow...

Elk Rapids Travel Blog

snow, snow
Thank God Eric sit up his alarm; otherwise I'd have been sleeping for ever and ever. I slept like a baby. I woke up, took a quick shower and we were ready to leave. I met Eric's dad who was leaving for hunting. While I was getting ready, Eric asked me if I had looked outside. No, I didn't, why? "Just take a look!" OMG! Everything was white. It was snowing the whole night... Eric's words were: "... you asked for snow..." and started to laugh, haha.

He started the jeep in advance so it would get warmer before we started to drive, thanks!!!  We were going to Elk Rapids to attend to the service, so I would wear high heels ;) also they matched with my coat, hehe. He stared and me and just sighed, haha.

Then we started driving. It was 7:30 more less and it was still dark. We arrived early to church. So we met the pastor in advance. He saw me and recognized me. I was so surprised about that. I met him briefly last time I was in town and he remembered me, nice! Well, Eric made a point, how many Peruvians does he know??? Nevermind, I felt special :P I think he was jealous, haha.

After the service we stopped at the youth center where he gave a little speech about traveling and I also took part of it. Then we drove back home. His mom was cooking lunch. Home made lunch. It sounds so yummy!
yadilitta says:
sorry, I didn't took a pic. I regret it now :(
Well, I don't know if the pastor noticed it, haha
malvin_soh says:
lol...reunion with the pastor!!! :) did he notice ur heals? :p
ratu says: