Attending to a Wedding ;)

Ann Arbor Travel Blog

for the just married!
Yesterday was a day for packing. I managed to pack everything, haha. Well, I came with 1 big bag and 1 carry-on and were leaving with 2 bags and 2 carry-on, :P Plans for today were leaving the hotel and go to another city in order to attend to a wedding. The events for this trip were: Thanksgiving, Surprise, Black Friday and Wedding. So it was time to experience the last one. The wedding wouldn't be until 1:30, so we had plenty of time.

We found the church but it was still early. If we wouldn't have been so dressed up, we'd have been able to walk around the city, which is more a university city. The campus is the city, haha. I could have handled walking around. Yes, I was wearing a strapless dress, but the coat kept me warm. The only problem were the shoes.
Eric's parents, Eric and me
They weren't made to walk long distances, haha. Eric was making fun of that, but: "fashion is fashion". It was time to go to the church. The ceremony was a Catholic one and since I'm Catholic I could follow it perfectly. The forecast said it would be snowing, but they were wrong. The day was sunny and perfect. Yes, it might have been a bit cool, but the sun was shining and it made the difference.

After the ceremony we went to the Reception. It was so easy to recognize the Peruvian girl there, lol! The couple was so lovely. Everyone was really friendly to me. I adored it! Attending to the wedding was the perfect way to end this trip. Although it was a Catholic wedding and I have attended to many back home. It was different. Well, not the ceremony which is the same just translated, lol. I was talking about the reception, which is different as the ones we use to have here. But as anywhere in the world, weddings are perfect opportunity to meet relatives you haven't seen in years and sometimes you wouldn't recognize them or wouldn't be recognized, :P

Party started and kept on going until late this day or early the next day, haha. Anyway tomorrow will start my flight back home...
amazed says:
Ahh... so you have been to my old college town
Posted on: Apr 17, 2013
yadilitta says:
not sure, but his mom may have some...
Posted on: Dec 07, 2008
malvin_soh says:
i'm sure eric would have some! dun pinchu :)
Posted on: Dec 05, 2008
with Erics dad
with Eric's dad
Ann Arbor Hotels & Accommodations review
Great place for a Wedding Reception and Comfortable rooms
We attended to a Wedding in Ann Arbour. The Reception was taking place in this hotel, so we stayed here for the night too. But not in a regular room, … read entire review
Ann Arbor