A warm welcome in a very cold part of Mexico

Cholula Travel Blog

Today i arrived in mexico twas a mission to say the least but the upgrade to first class made the flight from LA  to mexico city just a tad easier with its complementary cold beer and warm salty nuts. I noobed out pretty bad when i got off the plane, generally i get off planes and just kinda follow the crowd to luggage claim to collect my bag but this morn i managed to follow a group that was getting on a connecting flight which led me out of the area which i can collect it. Trying to explain to security as to why i was trying to get back in was quite a task as i have very minimal espanol but after many efforts and many wrong gates i found someone who let me in.

Jumped a bus to Puebla, from the window, the same window i had just seen some pretty getto looking parts of ciudad de mexico i saw my first volcano not to far off in the distance with a steady stream of smoke raising from its snow capped peak it sat there towering over everthing other than a mountain which looked like it was once another volcano which had previusly blown its load, as the bus climbed high over some mountains my ears keeped popping and reminding me of the altitude that i was at, to which i got over very quickly, looking forward to the arrival at final destination i fell asleep with my head bumping against the window.

Finalmente Standing out front of what i hoped was Jess and Yosha's place, after a short taxi ride from the bus station, i buzzed the number, waited, waited, waited, freaked it for alittle having just travelled for 45hrs wasn't really in the mood to be standing in front of the wrong place and then after a short while came from the other side of the gates a familiar voice "i'm coming, was still in bed"  the relief of actually being there was tip top!!!

Climbing up on their roof with a corona in hand after a nessecary nap and looking around the very colourful city of Cholula it hit me i am in Mexico FREAKIN YEWWW!!!!

We spent the evening consuming beverages with some of Jess and Yosha's awesome mexico friends which consists of people from all around who are ready and willing to help me celebrate my b'day, i like their style.

Estoy muy feliz pero muy cansado, es tiempo para cama!!!

Buenos noches chico's