Heights, donkeys and crazy chileano's

Jalcomulco Travel Blog

Waking in my tent with my legs covered in the almost itchest bites i've ever had, i gee´d myself up to go face my fear of heights, the crew jump a bus for a short ride to town where we started our steady incline up a mountain past some amazingly noisy donkey's i have never b4 had the privilege of wittenessing the absoluteness of a donkey going eey aww eey aww so close up, makes me laugh and pretty much makes me laugh every time i think about it, anyways after a quite steep climb we ended  a fair way up a mountain b4 we even got to the cliffs we were to climb i started freakin out a bit but then decided it had to be done. once hooked up to my harness i felt safe as and i tried climbing which is quite more difficult than others had made it look, especially the crazy chileano guy who lives in a hole in the mountain side and just scales the rocks in bare feet and no ropes, i didn't do to well as i kept using my arms to much and i tired quite quickly anyways i made it a up a bit, enough for a photo so i was happy. The hardest well scariest thing i made myself do in the end was going on this massive swing which pretty much just swung out over the edge of the cliff, was exhilerating!!!

Jalcomulco