Angkor Wat

Angkor Travel Blog

It was yet another day where I have to wake up sooo early... Yawn... I woke up before 5 in the morning and my TB and I were greeted by the tuk tuk driver already waiting at our guesthouse for us. Again it was a seriously bumpy ride again on the way to witness the magnificent Angkor Wat. Only that this time round, not only is it bumpy, it is extremely chilly with the morning breeze or wind blowing hard at us as the tuk tuk sped ahead. Cold enough to keep us awake definitely. It was about less than half an hour ride in the pre dawn moments. And at last, we reached the entrance where we had our pics taken and US$20 paid (for a one-day pass). Well, I shall not try to describe the beauty of sunrise at Angkor Wat, why not let the pictures speak a thousand words for themselves?
yoghurt28s says:
Yeah, it was really cold in the early morning when the tuk tuk was speeding as fast as it could... Burr burr.. I was still thinking of wearing shorts, luckily i wore jeans else i would be much colder.. Oh, u will surely get to go there sometime, it is just a matter whether u want to anot, right? And oh, enjoy ur trip to beach at Ranong yeah? :)
Posted on: Nov 28, 2008
newtampo says:
Wow was it cold??? i'm jealous!
Posted on: Nov 27, 2008
kian79 says:
You mean you only did a 1 day visit to the temples? I took 3 days to cover all the surrounding temples. I am surprised that you went all the way there just for a one day visit. You miss out on quite a lot buddy cos some of the temples further away are really magnificent.
Posted on: Nov 21, 2008