Back in Bangkok after a long break - Mini BKK Meetup!!

Bangkok Travel Blog

Hmm, I am so glad, so glad to be there really. May (Taz) has been so kind to organise this (Kob Koon Krub May! =)) Prior to my trip, I have been quite keen to meet the TBs in Bkk, and at last I did. And oh my! They are really sooo nice! Nah, it is not possible to imagine, you have to experience their friendliness and warmth for yourself. I met up Sue and Richard at Siam Paragon and it was just a little while more before we met our 3 super sweet Bkk friends, Aioh, New and May. (Warning: As they are so sweet, you can surely do away with that maple syrup for your hotcakes! :p) Of course Sue and Richard are really nice TBs to be with as well! We went for some Isan food, really nice! We could hardly finish all the food then amidst all the chattering and smiles.

Friendly and chatty Aioh was so kind to offer me good practical advice on my forthcoming trip to Cambodia then, so much so that she immediately became my favorite Asian lonelyplanet! =) New is also really nice too! To me, she is a nice and cool gal. It feels good to talk to her anytime i believe! (Right, New? :)) May might be a little quieter and perhaps more shy but i can see that she is really warm at heart and really helpful! She helped me by going all the way to the station to direct my 2 friends to the pub. Thank you May! :)

Afterwhich, we went to a cosy pub (ahhh.. Oh dear, I forgot the name of the pub! :p) and some of us ordered Phuket beer.. Hmm, it is light and quite nice actually. My 2 friends in Bkk also joined us after a while. All of us had a really nice and memorable evening and oh.. Were we sad to part when it got late! I realised the most precious things I brought back from Bkk were not the souvenirs etc.. But the friendships which were formed, the bonding and the fond memories.. To last a lifetime... Thank you everyone present that evening in making this meetup such a memorable one! Looking forward to seeing all of you again! ^.^

yoghurt28s says:
Hi May! Haha, u are a quiet but nice gal :) Oh yeah, i agree with you, we surely will talk more next time ya? Yes yes, we will surely get to meet up again, Thailand and Singapore are quite nearby actually, so fast by flight. Oh haha, yeah, Singapore and the SG TBs welcome you anytime! Cheers! =)
Posted on: Dec 04, 2008
tazmania says:
Hey Adrain ... I'm not a little quieter but I'm super quite person in the world hehehe ... it's so nice to met you and so pity that we didn't have much time to talk T__T maybe next time ;) anyway I'm sure that we'll have chance to meet again soon maybe in Singapore who knows!!! (cause Singapore's like my 2nd home :P)
Posted on: Dec 03, 2008
newtampo says:
hehe glad to hear that you enjoyed that night but next time promise me that you'll drink the whole bottle of beer not a half like last time na :):):)
Posted on: Nov 28, 2008