camping gitzweiler hof

Lindau Travel Blog

our spot on gitzenweiler hof.

After Zirndorf we went to Lindau at the bodensee.It was very was and the engine of the car becomes very warm some times that we had to put the heater and blower to maximum to cool the engine.Ok now we were overheated.On the campsite we saw a lot of twins walking,Why???? you dont have to pay if you have twins,tripplets or more till the kids are 16 years old.I asked the owner of the campsite why this special offer is made, he said that it was a feeling he had for these parents.

We arrived at our place and with a little bit of help of another people we put the caravan in place.It was a little bit difficult to level the caravan because the underground was slightly downhill.

the swimmingpool
 With the caravan on his place,and the tent for the boys there was no place for the car.Or if you put the car near the caravan,we can't sit outside our tent area.We put the car on the carpark outsite the camping,easy beacause the gate of the campsite closes during lunch time, and if you want to go somewhere in that time you had to wait till after lunchtime.I said to my wife,the possibility of damaging the car on the campsite is less than outside.Two days later i was put the car on a big rock who was put for decoration on the campsite.Ok shit happens lets go on with the holiday i said,and the german neighbour asked me why i'm not going home.I said to him that going home is not repairing the car.

The campsite offers the kids to feed the animals.They had to pick the grass by them self and then go to the childerenfarm to feed the animals.So at 10 o'clock the bell sounds and from every corner of the campsite the kids where running to the lady of the childerensfarm.

overview of a part of the campsite