After the Wedding

Niagara Falls Travel Blog

looking out over the falls from the United States Side.

After the wedding weekend.  Jeneice and I had a extra day to recover and site see.  We drove to Niagra Falls from Rochester.  It was pretty desolate this time of the year, and actually a bit chilly.    The falls were beautiful.   The fall foilage was beautiful as well.  The weather was perfect too!!!

We thought maybe because it was Sunday was why it was desolate.  We were told otherwise.  It was considered to be off season.  I don't understand......   I didnt' see any snow or anything.    I guess from Sept to March is considered off season.

We enjoyed ourselves nonetheless and finished our site seeing off at an Indian restaurant nearby.  I guess Jeneice and I were thinking about Iraq because over there we got served Lamb Biryani every Thursday and this particular afternoon we both were in the mood for it again.  What nostalgia we had sitting there together again after not seeing each other since the Iraq reunion we had in March of this year.    We talked about what we enjoyed about our time over there serving 'Our Country'.

We headed back to Rochester and relaxed and tucked in the for the night since Jeneice had to leave early the next morning.

looking out over the falls from th…
looking out over the falls from t…
My roomie from Iraq Jeneice.
My roomie from Iraq Jeneice.
on the Falls edge