AsiaMaldivesMale

what a long day!

Male Travel Blog

Spa treatment rooms

I didnt remember what time we went off to sleep.  But I remember the occupants next door were knocking on the wall, Tracey and I got too loud in our sleep or was it just that we were so into chatting before sleeping. I woke up and still wanted to curl up on bed, with a few yawn and stretches, I grabbed my phone placed at the bedside table,  I had 3 messages - but I wasnt really interested looking at it. But then when I looked at the time on my phone it indicates that its 9.30am..hey! this must be a joke! Tracey was also awake and she got excited to get up she has a spa appointment at 10am. Hmmm. so, I quickly went on to the shower and to break a record got out of it in less than 5 minutes! hahaha..  went running to the dive school.

the tub
 As I went in, I was greeted by one of their instructor, he was nice and very entertaining, unfortunately there was no dive scheduled in the morning, he asked me to come back at 2.30pm as most of their dives are in the afternoons. They only do try dives in the morning. But obviously I need to catch the boat at 3pm to go back to my resort.  So, I thought of heading to the spa and join Tracey. I retraced my steps back to the room, I couldnt find tracey, she left me a note though, to meet for lunch.  I decided to run to the spa perhaps I can still catch her, but there is no trace of her anywhere. So, I was greeted at the spa reception and they told me Tracey is already having her treatment.  while seated at the reception they have offered me tea - it was really nice but I was beaten by mosquitos in the middle of the day in the sofa fronting the reception desk! Strange! so, with my eyes close I just pointed to any treatment that looks interesting.
spa products on cartwheels
  Apparently - its aromatherapy - swedish massage! Ok - this one is something I can understand. But then I thought, perhaps I will need a facial as well..so there you go, I was lead by a cute indonesian girl.  who explained me the concept of the spa as we were walking along. Then she stopped me at the foot of the treatment room, grabbed a small bucket of water and pour it on my feet.  She then lead me to the room and asked me to sit down while she dries my feet with a towel and so my spa adveture in Bados had begun.  It was a long 2 hours treatment with the facial combined. I never felt better afterwards, although I felt like just wanting to doze off...but Tracey and I needs to come back to our resort.  when my treatment was done, I went looking for Tracey, at the reception they told me she was in the saloon.  so, I went to see her there, the ladies serve me hot tea...it was so good..they just didnt share with me what it was.

Anggerik Spa at Bandos